We're not far away from our 50,000th order, and to celebrate we'll be giving away a bundle of dog food for the lucky customer!
We're so proud to not only be producing quality dog food to be proud of, but also for how many customers have chosen to start putting their dog's health first and joining the Wilsons community.
As we were going through to process our orders, we noticed that we're not far off our 50,000th order and we decided this is something we definitely have to celebrate.
So, for the lucky customer to place our 50,000th order, we'll be giving away a bundle of delicious prizes including:
It's easy to enter, simply place your usual order, cross your fingers and hope yours is our 50,000th order!
We'll be announcing the winner in the days after the order has been generated and we'll let you know
Giveaway terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is Wilsons Pet Food Ltd
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom only aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Wilsons Pet Food Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the prize draw.
3. Every customer who places an order at any time on www.wilsonspetfood.co.uk will be entered into the Prize Draw. No responsibility can be accepted for customer's own internet connections or for any glitches that may happen on the website while customer is placing an order
4. There will be 1 winner in total. The winners will be the customer who has made the 50,000th order on the Wilsons Pet Food website. This will be dictated to the Wilsons team by the number allocated to customers' orders as they are received by the website.
5. The winner will be notified by email in the days following their order being made
6. The prize is either 10kg cold pressed or 12kg raw frozen (or a mix of 2kg cold pressed and 8kg raw frozen), 4 of our natural treats and a 500ml bottle of salmon oil. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes and flavours are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. We will try to accommodate allergies or preferences where possible. Wilsons Pet Food accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
7. The promoter will notify the winner(s) when and where the prize will is delivered.
8. Wilsons Pet Food accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. The promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
10. The promoter reserves the right from time to time and at any time to cancel, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, or amend the Prize Draw or these rules with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud)
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.