Win a year's worth of dog food and a bundle of dog accessories
1. The promoter is Wilsons Pet Food Ltd
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom only (excluding Northern Ireland due to courier restrictions) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Wilsons Pet Food Ltd and their close relatives, ambassadors and sponsors, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter is via www.wilsonspetfood.co.uk
8. Every customer that enters their name and email address between 09:00 23rd September 2021 and 23:59 31st October 2021 will be entered into the Prize Draw. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Only one entry per person and per email address. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. There will be 6 winners in total, 1 overall winner and 5 runners up. The winners will be chosen at random on/after 08:00 2nd November 2021. All eligible entries received by the closing time will automatically be included.
10. The winner(s) will be notified by email within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner(s).
11. The main prize is a year's worth of Wilsons Pet Food dog food - this includes a mix of cold pressed and raw frozen (raw frozen where possible, area exclusions apply based on our shipping terms), there is the option for choosing just cold pressed. The prize is for one dog only and will include up to a maximum of 140kg cold pressed and 50kg raw frozen in total for the year - final amounts will be based on the breed and weight of the winner's dog. This will be delivered in 2-4 batches depending on the amount required. Flavours can be requested based on availability. The main prize winner will also receive one £200 voucher to spend on a dog bed from Tuffies, £40 to spend at Anco Dog Treats along with one bag of their new Halloween dog treats, one Khaos waterproof raincoat worth £29.99 from Trespaws, one set of Red Hackle and one set of Kinross Tartan bows and bandanas from Berts Bows worth £17.98 and one Wilsons branded treat bag from Dicky Bag only. 5x runners up will receive one box of 2kg Wilsons Hunting Haggis Cold Pressed, based on availability. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Wilsons Pet Food accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The promoter will notify the winner(s) when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13. Wilsons Pet Food accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. The promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
10. The promoter reserves the right from time to time and at any time to cancel, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, or amend the Prize Draw or these rules with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud)
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.