Win a Christmas bundle
1. The promoter is Wilsons Pet Food Ltd
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom only aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Wilsons Pet Food Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Every customer that enters by commenting what their dog wants for Christmas on the specified Facebook post between 09:00 Saturday 7th December 2019 and 23:59 Monday 216th December 2019 will be entered into the Prize Draw. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. Only one entry per person. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. There will be 1 winner in total. The winners(s) will be chosen at random on/after 08:00 Tuesday 17th December 2019. All eligible entries received by the closing time will automatically be included.
10. The winner(s) will be notified by receiving a reply to their post on Facebook within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner(s) cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner(s) and pick a replacement winner(s).
11. The prize is 3x 2.5kg Wilsons Pet Food Cold Pressed Dog Food, 1x Butch and 4 x Christmas bows (including 1x green sparkle 1x red sparkle 1 x Christmas pudding 1x red hats /socks bow) only. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Wilsons Pet Food accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The promoter will notify the winner(s) when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
13. Wilsons Pet Food accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. The promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
10. The promoter reserves the right from time to time and at any time to cancel, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, or amend the Prize Draw or these rules with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud)
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.