What will I need?
The biscuit base
100g of your dog's favourite Wilsons cold pressed (we used our Premium Grass Fed Lamb sample pouch!)
1 tablespoon of rolled oats (we used Scottish oats of course!)
2 tablespoons of 100% natural peanut butter (ensure this is xylitol free as this is toxic to dogs)
1/2 banana, mashed
The creamy topping
2 tablespoons of Kefir natural yogurt
2 tablespoons of fat free cream cheese
A handful of chopped blueberries
How do I make these delicious birthday treats?
- Crush 100g of your dog's favourite cold pressed flavour in a mixing bowl
until it is the texture of a crushed biscuit base.
- Add the peanut butter (xylitol free), rolled oats and mashed banana and mix until combined.
- Roll out the base mixture and cut out individual portions with your favourite cookie cutter, place in the fridge while you make the topping.
- For the cream topping, add the cream cheese, Kefir yogurt and chopped blueberries to a bowl and beat together with a whisk until thick and smooth.
- Add the topping to your base from the previous steps and top with a sprinkle of cold pressed pellets and your dog's favourite fruit.