It's almost Shrove Tuesday, or Pancake Day as it may better be known! Get your dog in on the fun this Pancake Day with our dog-friendly pancake recipe...
Dog-friendly pancake ingredients:
| 1 egg
| 100ml milk
How do I make dog-friendly pancakes for Pancake Day?
1. Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth.
2. Heat your frying pan to a medium temperature.
3. Using a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop, put a dollop of the mixture into your frying pan.
5. Cook for around 1 minute per side until a nice golden brown colour.
6. Add toppings of your choice and serve up for your dog to enjoy! You can top with your dog's favourite treats, why not try a sprinkle of Wilsons cold pressed, some dog safe (xylitol free) peanut butter, plus some fruit like blueberries.
Remember to adjust the amount of food your dog is eating if they are having some extra treats.
Share your own dog recipes using our food with us on social media by tagging us @wilsonspetfood. We can't wait to see you try it!